Business Moves Group Ltd recognises that its activities and operations have an impact on the environment and is comitted to consmerving natural resources, operating in a manner sensitive to the environment and complying with all relevant legislation. In particular:
Business Moves Group Ltd is committed to:
- Minimising waste products from all processes;
- Maximising the efficient use of energy and water;
- Reducing the impact of travel/transport;
- Accessing the most technically accurate advice that promotes current best environmental practice;
- Preventing pollution wherever possible;
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, applicable consents and codes of practice to which the company subscribes;
- Continual improvement in environmental performance.
Business Moves Group Ltd will achieve these commitments by:
- Continuing to implement the achieved accreditation of our Environmental Management System to the ISO14001 Standard
- Setting and reviewing progress towards environmental objectives and targets and management programmes to ensure continual improvement;
- Providing environmental training for all employees to understand the company’s environmental policies, objectives and programmes and their role within them;
- Including environmental considerations in our Procurement Procedure;
- Ensuring the company understands and complies with the requirements of all environmental legislation, guidelines and codes of practice applicable to the organisation;
- Working with suppliers and contractors to encourage the adoption of environmentally responsible practices.
Responsibility for Business Moves Group Ltd’s environmental policy lies with the
This policy is publicly available on request.
Signed: (Managing Director)
Date: July, 2007 (Review date July 2008)